Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I've read Editorial CSIC's Good Practice Code and comply with all its guidelines.
- The Authorship, good publication practice and copyright transfer statement is filled and signed, and it'll be added to the submission.
- The article has not been previously published, and has not been sent to another journal for consideration.
- The submission is an original work and does not violate the copy and reproduction rights of other authored works. If necessary, the author has written permit for the reproduced work and a copy will also be submited.
- The person making the submission has been authorized by all the article authors to submit and act as their spokesperson in front of the journal during the review, editing and publishing processes.
- During the submission process, author/s will use de "Comments to the editor" text box to propose three experts in the subject of the article which could act as its reviewers. Provide their name, family name, institutional affiliation and e-mail address for all of them.
- I have consulted and applied the journal's Research data policy.
- The article is adapted to the Microsoft Word template provided by the journal.
- The text adheres to the length, format, references, citation of figures, tables and equations (if applicable), and bibliography requirements outlined in the journal guidelines.
Each of the authors has been identified including the following data:
- Given name (in full form) and family name(s).
- Email contact address.
- Country of professional activity.
- Institutional affiliation.
- Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier (ORCID).
- TWO versions of the article are sent. The first one is a Microsoft Word, LibreOffice or compatible file, which includes all the information related to the authors as well as the images, tables and any other graphic content. A second file, in PDF format, includes the same content as the first file. The second version will be used for the peer review process; therefore, all contents will be exactly the same in these two files.
Copyright Notice© CSIC. Manuscripts published in both the printed and online versions of this Journal are the property of Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, and quoting this source is a requirement for any partial or full reproduction.
All contents of this electronic edition, except where otherwise noted, are distributed under a “Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International” (CC BY 4.0) License. You may read here the basic information and the legal text of the license. The indication of the CC BY 4.0 License must be expressly stated in this way when necessary.
Self-archiving in repositories, personal webpages or similar, of any version other than the published by the Editor, is not allowed.
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) has a record of data processing activities. Data collected through this form will be incorporated and processed in the “Gestión de las actividades de producción y distribución de las publicaciones del CSIC” treatment activity of Editorial CSIC, in order to manage the requested service. It is the responsibility of Editorial CSIC to manage this record. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us through the contact address Vitruvio, 8, 28006 Madrid, Spain, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Data processing is legitimized by the consent of the affected. The data may not be transferred to third parties except in the cases provided for in current regulations on the protection of personal data. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You have the right to withdraw your consent. In the event that you wish -or want to exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, limitation or portability- you can do so through the following form. You can also contact the CSIC Officer for Data Protection via email: email@example.com